Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Did ya know?

Even though I should be studying, I didn't want to not post today since I doubt I'll post next week.  So here are some interesting (or not-so-interesting) facts about myself!


  • I can't sleep with socks on
  • I have a half brother but I usually consider myself an only child.  Nothing against him (he's awesome) but I've only met him twice since he lives in Germany!
  • I LOVE pizza but I just cannot eat it cold.  I'm not sure why but it really grosses me out!
  • I don't like warm drinks.  If I have coffee 99% of the time it is iced, regardless of how cold it is outside.  I only like iced tea (but I think that has more to do with flavor/ sweetness hehe oops) and rarely drink hot chocolate.  I think this is because I'm too impatient and ALWAYS burn my tongue on the first sip.  Maybe some day I'll learn haha
  • I have a kitty named Ziggy.  He's crazy and really likes to hide and then jump out and hit my legs and it's adorable (besides when he puts his claws out... jerk).
  • I only had one front tooth for about 4 years of my life!  There wasn't enough space for the second one to come in so I had to get braces, but it had been so long that I had to get oral surgery to bring it down! Oh awkward elementary school days...
  • I'm the queen of naps.
  • I'm from New Jersey so I will never like pumping my own gas.
  • I love football!  And I really like soccer but I only watch it during the World Cup.. oops.
  • You probably wouldn't guess by looking at me, but I LOVE rap/ hip hop/ r&b.  Drake, J. Cole, Frank Ocean & Miguel are some of my favorites.
  • I want to travel the world!  If I could be on any TV show it would  be The Amazing Race!
  • Or if it had to be a game show, I would totally rock at Family Feud.
Ziggy<33333
That's all I can think of for now/ I should really get back to studying :|  Hope everyone is having a great day!! :)


4 comments:

  1. As someone not from NJ, I am always weirded out when I drive through and someone starts pumping my gas! Haha. Ditto on not being able to sleep with socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty is so cute! And I have a soft spot for black cats. And I totally agree on the cold pizza thing. I will eat it as soon as it's delivered/cooked, but if it sits out for longer than 30 minutes, I won't touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love this! I love reading about other people's quirks... it unites us as all being a little quirky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I love it too! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete