Tuesday, March 5, 2013

First Things First!

I'm doing my first link-up today yay!  (Hopefully I'm doing this right?!)


1. First speeding ticket or traffic accident
2. First BIG accomplishment you're proud of
3. First thing you usually reach for in the fridge

1. First speeding ticket or traffic accident
Luckily I've never had a speeding ticket!  But the weekend after I first got my driving permit I got into an accident!  It was a minor one in a parking lot and it wasn't my fault!  I had my mom and best friend in the car and I tried to park but I did a horrible job, so I backed out (since they were making fun of me haha) and went to try again in a different spot. A woman was backing out of her spot and claimed she didn't see me so I must have been going really fast, but I was barely crawling so I don't think she actually looked!  Everyone was fine, but my dad's car got a decent dent (it wasn't a big deal though!).  At the time it was really embarrassing and scary but eventually I learned to laugh at it!

2. First BIG accomplishment you're proud of
I think it would be going to college out of state!  I'm not really sure if it's an accomplishment but I've always been shy and going to a school where I didn't know anyone was terrifying!  A lot of people I know who went far away transferred closer or went home after a year, so I'm also pretty proud that I never decided to do that!  I've had nothing but awesome experiences and I met my best friends ever so I'm soo thankful that I did it!
Halloween freshmen year!

seniors!

3. First thing you usually reach for in the fridge
Ahh probably a raspberry and dark chocolate Chobani bite!  They're just such great little snacks!  Or if I'm thirsty, I usually reach for Zico.  I'm slightly obsessed... 


7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a Chobani bit, but that sounds like a super yummy snack! Maybe I should look for those the next time I'm at the grocery store?! Glad you linked up with us this week girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defintely should!! They're the perfect snack! :) There are other kinds too but I think that's my favorite kind (so far!)

      Delete
    2. This is in reply to your Q about veggie burgers -- I have tried the Publix version and liked them, and currently I'm eating a giant bag of the Morning Star brand I got at Costco, and I think these are better! These are also thicker and a little more filling, so it's better for meals. The spicy black bean burgers are also good too!

      And an additional tip - Google "no-reply commenter" and check out how to fix it. Basically it means when you comment on someone else's blog, they can't reply to you via email. There are a billion tutorials on how to fix it though, and then you'll get lots of reply's back when you leave comments for other bloggers! Which is lots of fun :)

      Delete
  2. SOOO glad you went out of state too!! Not sure where my life would be right now without you....that would have been a lonely 45 laps last week! love you kseid!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! Plus who would always get food with you, even when they're not hungry?! :) love you too bmatt!

      Delete
  3. Hey girl! I got your sweet comment on my blog- and I see Halie filled you in up there, about being a no-reply commenter! Hopefully you can get that squared away and then we can all respond directly via email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being from a small town, college was way stressful. No one I knew was going to my school, so it was an adjustment. No regrets here!

    Newest follower from the link up :)

    -Sammie

    ReplyDelete