Saturday, March 9, 2013

Florida Bound!

See ya later Virginia... Florida here I come!

To-Read List :)
I'm soo excited for warm weather and the beach and pool and getting tan (who am I kidding, like that will happen)!  I'll even get to train outside, this is gonna be the best week ever!

I can't lie, part of me is bummed that I'm not going home for Spring Break like I have the past 3 years, but I figured 'hey, it's my last SB, might as well do something fun!'  So I am!  I'm also excited to spend time with Brian!  We don't always get to hang out as much as we want since we're both can get pretty busy with homework.  It's sure to be a great time! :)

Have a fabulous weekend and week!!

2 comments:

  1. Have so much fun!!! I can't wait to hear about it! And you better not get tan it'll throw off all our pictures! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo have fun playing in the warmer weather!! Florida is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete