Monday, March 4, 2013

Music Monday!

Since music has been, and is, such a huge part of my life, I want to start doing "Music Monday" posts!  I love finding new music so any recommendations would be awesome!

The very first Music Monday post is dedicated to Jack's Mannequin!

Andrew McMahon & I!
Jack's is my ultimate favorite!  Everything in Transit always brings me back to the good old high school days.  I saw them live 4 times and each time was nothing short of perfect!  The most recent was in Asbury Park, NJ.  The Bamboozle festival was holding a contest for tickets and meet & greet passes and I won!
Meeting Andrew was an awesome experience, I just wish I hadn't been so shy (or soaked.. it was POURING the whole time I was waiting outside haha)

I'm kind of (okay, REALLY) bummed that Andrew is done with Jack's Mannequin but I know his next projects will not disappoint!

I recommend:
The Mixed Tape, Bruised, Dark Blue, La La Lie, Drop Out- The So Unknown, Spinning, Release Me, and Television.

What's your current (or all-time) favorite?!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Jack's Mannequin! I can't decide which song is my favorite, but Everything in Transit is my favorite album. It also takes me back to the nights I stayed out too late driving around blaring music with my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no way! I can't say I blame you, I had such a hard time narrowing down some to recommend!

      Delete