Sunday, March 3, 2013

No self control, no shame

My legs are definitely feeling yesterday's run today!  Note to self: stretch more!!

This afternoon Becky & I headed on a Kroger adventure.  We "only needed a few things" but somehow I always get tempted and buy more than I intended to.  For example, we now have a pizza cooking in the oven.  Becky's also the proud new owner of a rice cooker.  And I splurged and got some Oreos (don't worry, they're the "healthy kind").  I honestly am beginning to think it would save me money to pay a personal shopper or something since I wouldn't be able to buy a million random things!  Does anyone else have this problem?  It's like Target-syndrome except at every store I ever go to. Oops!

We couldn't resist!
Totallly necessary!
I'm not ready for this weekend to be over, but if there's one good thing about Mondays it's that I always stop at Dunkin before class for iced coffee!  It's all about the little things.  I just wish the weather was warmer so I didn't get as many strange looks!



1 comment:

  1. Pizza = delicious. Rice Maker = best purchase I've ever made. I'm gunna miss all our kroger adventures!

    ReplyDelete