Thursday, March 7, 2013

so close!

Happy almost Friday!!


In a few hours I will be done with my 2 exams and ready for Spring Break, woohoo!  I'll be headed to Florida for the beach/ sun/ warmth with my boyfriend, Brian, and some of his friends!  The only downside is once I'm back from break the rest of the semester is going to FLY by and I really just don't want to graduate yet!  Hopefully I can get a big girl job soon and make my transition into the real world (aka paying back all my loans) a little easier.  And then I can continue being roommates with my home girl BMatt and we can get kittens.

I would like to give credit to the 2k Radio station on FIT radio for keeping me on the treadmill for 30 minutes that training called for AND a little extra.  I might actually skip making my own playlist and just listen to their jams for the half marathon.  You really can't beat Nsync, JLo, (old school) Britney, Ja Rule, etc.

Please note the cows on the back window of this truck?!  Sorry about the poor quality, it was too cold to walk over haha.  But this was too interesting not to share!

You know you're in the country when...

That's all for now, I hope everyone has a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for warm florida spring break! {I'll be in your suitcase} And woohoo we will find jobs and get kittens and be roomies FOREVAAAA! And hahahaha cows in your back window?! #gettingit

    ReplyDelete