Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


Hii everyone! I'm linking up with Ashley & Neely today for Sunday Social!

1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
I really like how it starts getting warmer and the trees get green again and all the flowers bloom! I love spring! And how even when its 60 degrees you'll see people (including me) in shorts and flip flops because it's such a relief from the freezing temperatures of winter!

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
Sunflowers! Never grew them, but they are definitely my favorite flower :)

3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
I think it's Essie Turquoise & Caicos? I cant' remember but besides that I mostly like pinks & corals!

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Running, hiking, Tech football games, walking around the park.. The first nice days of spring I like to just sit outside and do homework and enjoy it!



playing at the park (I prefer doing this in warmer weather) (we don't usually play with sticks)
 

Tailgating with Becky!


Tailgating with Julie.. sums us up pretty well :)


5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
My roommates and I are running a half marathon in April, so we're training a lot! But besides that, nothing really specific - just enjoying my last spring semester (wahhh)

Hope you're all having a great weekend!! :)

3 comments:

  1. love your answers,the warmer weather is one of my favorite parts of Spring too.

    great blog you have!!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Turquoise and Caicos! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the worst with flip flops. I wear them out in public even if its 45 degrees..lol

    Stopping by from Sundal Social.

    ReplyDelete