Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Ramblings


1. Whoever thought up the combination of greens + chicken + strawberries + grapes + walnuts is my hero.  If you have never eaten this salad you really need to try it at some point in your life!  It's magical.

Great photo?!
2. Don't get me wrong, I love the sun but sometimes I really love walking around campus in the rain!  It usually doesn't rain vertically here so it's always a treat when an umbrella actually keeps you dry!  Last week I literally almost blew over while I was trying to walk holding my (inside-out) umbrella.  As a result, when I got to the other side of the drill field I looked like I had just gotten out of a pool and some nice guy was actually concerned enough to ask if I was okay.

Balancing an umbrella, iced coffee & phone while walking across the drill field #skills
3. I love pizza.  I just ordered this beauty for myself.  4 days before I go to Florida.  I clearly do not believe in "dieting" for spring break.

"it's healthy, it has spinach"

That's all for now!  I'm going to go wear my pjs inside out/ hug a tree in hopes that my class will get cancelled tomorrow so I'll have more time to study for my exams.  

What did you do before you went to bed when you wanted a snow day?

No comments:

Post a Comment