Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I can't believe...



I can't believe... that it's taken me this long to link up with Robin!

I can't believe... that I spent 20 years of my life insisting that I hate running.  I'm so glad I decided to start last summer!  Who knew my first few runs along the boardwalk would turn into this beautiful love affair!? :P

I can't believe... that my roommates convinced me to sign up to run 13.1 miles.  I also can't believe that it didn't take much convincing.  And I can't believe that I'm paying money to run.

I can't believe... that I've been training for almost 12 weeks now!  The race is Saturday.. what wait?!


I can't believe... how much training has changed me!  Not only have I increased my distance, I'm also a bit faster (without even trying)!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started the beautiful love affair!!! I look forward to many, many more races with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Saturday after you cross the finish line you will say "I can't believe how much fun that was!" and then you will say "I can't believe it went by so fast! Sign me up for another one!".

    ReplyDelete