Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!  I'm joining the Sunday Social link up today :)

Sunday Social



1. What is your shopping weakness?
Dresses!  It's very rare that I can pass up a dress I like.

2. What is your food weakness?
Pizza!  I guess I know what I'm having for dinner..

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I don't really watch movies... but my go-to tv show is probably One Tree Hill!

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
On weekdays, peanut butter toast & sometimes a chobani.  But when I'm not in a rush I prefer french toast/ pancakes/ waffles with hashbrowns, turkey bacon, sometimes eggs.. yum! I love breakfast food, can ya tell?

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Yes!  My favorite is Dunkin iced coffee with caramel swirl & cream :)  But if that's not available, I just like it with cream and sugar.

Now it's time to relax until my 7 mile run!  Wooo taper week!!

3 comments:

  1. Now i want pizza, french toast, pancakes, waffles wit hasbrowns, turkey bacon and eggs! What is taper week!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hardest time choosing between french toast, pancakes, and waffles. I also love breakfast food in general! I think we do breakfast for dinner at least 4 times a month.

    I love coffee, too. My favorite is plain old Folgers with some sweetener, but I'll also drink it black.

    Have a good last long run and enjoy your taper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dresses are always tempting :)

    coffee is a must for me too!

    7 miles,nice!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete