Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend!

This weekend was probably more low-key than last, and I unfortunately didn't take any pictures (rookie mistake) but here goes a short recap anyway!

Friday was Brian's birthday!  His roommate Brandon's birthday was on Thursday, so Thursday night they had a small get together at their place!  So Friday I was kind of exhausted since I'm clearly not used to staying up until 1am on a school night.  Unsurprisingly, I took a nap.  I didn't feel so bad doing it since Brian told me he would also be napping.  Except I was the one who slept way later and when I woke up there wasn't enough time to make his birthday dinner :(

Luckily he's a good sport and didn't mind!  After I woke up, Brian, Brandon and I headed downtown!  There are a bunch of bars but we only went to two of them.  It was really crowded since the Spring Game was this weekend and a lot of alumni come visit.  Some more friends met up with us and we found out that Tyrod Taylor (of the Baltimore Ravens) was at one of the bars!  We headed over there and I saw Becky and Peter & friends!

Saturday afternoon, Brian & I went to Panera for birthday weekend lunch.  I can't believe I didn't think to take a picture of my food.  Anyway, after I got back home, Julie and I had a nice long chat about life for like 2 hours.  Then I made THIS pad thai for dinner.  So yummy!  At around 8:30, I laid down to take a quick power nap except I ended up sleeping until 2.  I am soo much fun!

Sunday has been relatively lazy, as usual.  Except we decided to do our long run Sunday rather than Saturday.  Becky, Julie and I did ~7 miles at a 9:49 pace... not bad!  I feel ready and am so excited for Saturday!  My legs were feeling awesome and all the random parts of my body that have been bothering me were feeling pretty good since I took 3 days off.  I am pumped!

Have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry we will take 34908343 pictures this weekend!! SO EXCITED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like low key weekends where you just hang! always nice now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Helene! I love Panera now that there chicken is antibiotic free! And, I have only seen 1AM since the babe needed to be fed then. I'm SUPER fun ;)
    emma @ amomrunsthistown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun weekend! Sometimes it's nice to have a low key weekend to just regroup.

    ReplyDelete